Friday, May 16, 2008

A story I made up just now!

My Dad!
As i lay in bed listening to the sound of the rain hammering on the roof. I hear the front door open and close with a slam. Dads home from the bar. Fear overwhelms my body, i am unable to move.I lie there and wait for the sound of foot steps walking round the kitchen. Its become a routine now, dad comes home late at night from the bar, comes in and tries to make a cup of coffee but finds it to hard so he just grabs the whisky off the shelf, the noise stops for a moment as he takes a swig of the bottle. You hear him place it down loudly on the table. I can hear mum awake next door, but she dears not disturber him now. Not after what happened last time. There are more noises from down stairs, the scraping of a chair and a clatter of footsteps as he makes his way up stairs. I start to shake as a shiver runs down my spine. he opens my door and turns on the blinding light. he grabs my by the arm and throws me out of bed. I know not to moan. I know not to cry. It only makes him more angry. He looks at me in disgust. "I shhooddaa kiilld ya long bedoor' he babbles." wasst oph time, wasst oph space". Its hard form me to understand,but i know what is begging said, as i have heard it over and over again. He pulls my up and forced me against the wall holding me center meters off the ground. My body is weak. He is strong. He holds his had against my throat. The air escapes my body and i cannot breath. "Yoii weerree a misstake" he says "I regret everything to do with yaa!". I can hear mum weeping through the wall. I hope with all my might that she doesn't come in, it will make dad even more mad, and he will take the beating out on her too. It seems like ages since my last breath and wonder if he will actually kill me tonight. But Thankfully it seems he get sick of me, releases me from his grasp. I slid down the was in exhaustion as he leaves the room. Its funny because that man i just saw tonight is a different one who will wake me up in the morning with a smile on if face.
The end.
(None of the contents written above is real, my father is loving and kind!)

No comments: