Sunday, May 4, 2008

Holiday!

Well it was the holidays but now its back to school. In my holidays i went to Whakatane with my friend Cerise. We stayed at her Grandparents house It was fun! They were really nice and welcoming to me which was good for i was a bit nervous about meeting them. While driving down we stopped of heaps along the way, but it was good it made the car drive more interesting. When we arrived there and our legs were acing and stiff, we said hello to everyone and i was introduced. Then me and Cerise went to unpack. While unpacking i looked at the book shelf and saw heaps of 'True Story' books. I have always been really interested in then and loved to read them, and so me and cerise picked a book and began to read. Reading those books really makes you appreciate you life, you think about how much worse it could be. It really opened me up to abuse within families. I think it is a horrible thing to have happen. It can ruin peoples lives and make them suffer when they grow up. Even now you still here about it, like that girl that was locked up the the age of 19 and her own father sexually abused her until she was 40 something, he Fatherd Seven of her Children, His wife didn't even know that she was there, She though she had run away years ago. It just shows how sick and twisted people can be! Its As if they do not love anyone but themselves and care for only them!!
It was horrible to read those books about children that have been abused from the age of 3, Stuck in mental hospitals where there were drugged and received shock treatment, And almost beaten to death on the side walk by people the didn't even know! It makes me feel sick that people can get away with that!
But Back to my holiday. On the second day we went and looked around Whakatane and Cerise showd me her old school and old house and her favourite playground when she was little, It was really nice to see where she had once lived. Later that day we went to the hot pools and went on the slide. We got tired fast and headed home for a nice sleep. On the last day we left at lunch time to make sure we got home befor dark. When we Got Back from Whakatane i really didn't have much planned so i spent a week at my dads helping him cook. I made myself some money, which was good.
Then on the last week i stayed with family and only saw cerise, I didn't really feel like getting out
I was just enjoying being off school. Though now we are back, it, makes it a but enjoyable.
Well i must dash!
Bye

No comments: