Friday, May 16, 2008

Chicago!

Chicago
It is possibly my favourite movie of all time. Iwatched it first about 5 years ago, at first it didnt really apeal to me, but i was young. Now i love to watch it. I have it on dvd, and no matter how many times i watch it i never ge sick of it.
My Favourite song is the Cell Block Tango, I love how every step and every movement is perfectily in time! And they make it look so simple. I absolutly love Catherine Zeta- Jones' voice i find it to be absolutly wonderful! Its really nice and powerful. It gives me goose bumps!
For all the people that havent seen it it is a musical, but not like any musical you have every seen! I recomend that you watch it i would give it 5 stars!
It is rated M for medium level of violence so it would be better for 14 and over.
It is the winner of SIX Academy Awards. I find it wonderful!

No comments: