Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Weekend

I had a very busy weekend. On Friday after school, I went on the bus to my friends house. The Bus was so fill of people and it was a really hot day. Everyone was smelling like sweat, but i wasn't staying on the bus for long. I had to make my way up to the front of the bus, it was a real struggle because there where so many people, but i managed to get myself threw. We hoped off the bus and went to the video store.and got out lots of dvds and watched them.I Stayed at hers friday night, and on saturday went up to auckland to baby Sit my baby cousins one is 5 and the other is 3. They are the most magical things in the world, i got so tired from looking after them i went to sleep at the same time as them, 7:30, theres nothing like a good nights sleep! On Sunday i went to go have brunch with my family in town, Everyone was there. I went home that night and slept.

No comments: