Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ingo! Can you risist the call of the Deep?



< This Is the book Ingo! When i first saw it i was like "ah mum, its about mermaids.... I'm not five anymore",Then one day i started reading it, it turned out to be really good, i ended up getting the other three booking of this series. Okay they may not appeal to all but i happened to fine then very interesting. Its an adventure to the deep, you unlock the secrets of the under world, with Sapphire and her older brother Connor.

I suggested it to my Friend and she liked them as well, we are now waiting for the fourth book to come out sometime this year. I would recommend this book for a few years younger then myself, but that doesn't mean people my age wont like it. I guess it depends on weather something like this interests you or not.

You need to have quite an imagination for these books because its all about the setting and everything around them. you need to be able to picture what is happening and where they are.

Its a wonderful book!

No comments: