Saturday, January 31, 2009

Storyyy :)

Hey there,
So i found this story i wrote a while back on my nanas computer. Its not finished, but it was an idea i had. Anyway here is it;

Dancing is my life. Then I’m out there, in front of a crowd the music overwhelms me. It takes control of my body and I find myself moving to the beat. I have been dancing my hole life, but only got lessons when I turn 7 before then I would just tech my self, in secret. Dad was never one to let me dance; to him it was always a waste of time. He wanted the best life for me, made me focus on school to so I could be a doctor or veterinarian; nether was something I was ever interested in. it wasn’t till I was in a play at school and I was a twirling flower, I made up my own choreography the teachers liked it and used it. Mum was so pleased, but dad was disappointed. My older sister Claire, she’s 21, had just gotten accepted into a doctors school, She came over to have roast lamb, after my performance that’s when she broke the news. That night was supposed to be about me, But dad was just to proud. Since then my dad has never said a word to me about how proud of me he is, I cant even remember the last time he said he loved me. Well at the age of 7 I had told my mum that my passion was dancing, she accepted that a got me lessons, dad never did. On the parents night I would ask him to come watch, he never would. In a way It broke my heart, someone I love didn’t love me back, but dancing meant so much. When I went to my first class I just followed along, after just watching the routine once I had memorized almost the whole dance. I got moved in to higher classes, learning Jazz, hip-hop, and Ballet. After my first year I had 3 dance lessons a week for 2 hours each, plus every second week I would have a privet lesson. I meet a girl named Kelly we became friends. Most of the other girls didn’t like me, because I was 2 years younger then most of them and better at dancing, and they new it. It was a struggle, I loved dancing so much but these girls would totally ignore me and when they weren’t ignoring me they would be teasing my cloths, hair, name, being teaches pet and about me being so short. They would push and shove me, steal my things, one of them gave me a black eye, and another broke my finger. It was a horrible time for me. But still I would look forward to my classes.

No comments: