Friday, January 9, 2009

Heyyyy!

Hi There,
It Has been A While, It is the end of school a whole year down and we are about to begin another. I have been thinking And I really want to contiune with this Blog, but i am actually going to use it. Well I am Actually Going to try and write interesting things.
I have no idea What i want to be when older, I want to go somthing i enjoy but somthing that pays well. I have always thought i would be somthing big, you know like an actor or singer or somthing like that. But it has only just hit me i cant act or sing. Thing i enjoy is writing, I love writing and thinking up stories. I have a great imagination, I think i got it When i was little, because you see my sister is 2 years older, and well we always used to play with our toys together and have fun games and it almost felt real, but she grew up and started reading books and would play games with me less. I Found it hard, i didnt understand how she would rather read! I was a poor reader then so it didnt interest me at all. So i would sit on the floor and play by myself. and after a while i just got used to it. Anyway i think it helped me alot. I really think alot of things. Also When i was younger i would write stories. and i was good, but i never finished any stories thats my problem. I would have a story ready to get down on paper but when i try to write it all trys to come out at once. And there is sooo many ways to write it. So many things you can make happen, its crazy if you think about it. I cant even get down al the things i want to say now. See How i have Changed the Subject so much. I really enjoy writing and my dad wants me to keep it up. but i just cant, I wont really be able to do anything with writing so yeah. And i get fed up with writing soon after i start. i do though Oneday hope to write a book. right now i cant even write a chapter. But i could do some great stuff, i think.

Well i will post any stories i write on here when i can
thanks

No comments: