Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good Or not.

Is it good beauty?

Beauty is Sold to you

Here are some comments i found

Tasha: Hi. I'm a 14 year old girl with a low self-esteem. After seeing the advert i couldn't believe how much i could relate to it. There's so much pressure to be beautiful and skinny. I have been bullied many times (and still am) for being ugly and smart so i think what doves doing is really great:)

Guest: hey.i know this self esteem site is about how you feel about how you look but i have problems with whats on the inside.i think im a good looking girl but i dont think i have a personality that anyone will want to know.i hvae no problems with how i look but,stupid as its sounds, i dont think im a person worth knowing.i dont feel i have an impact on anyones life and my confidence in myself is rock bottom.do i sound stupid?

Daniela Hooper: It is rare, in our world to see that real beauty is in fact the real thing, and what we should be proud of at all times. As a normal girl, I have always been influenced by the media, magazines, and theyre potrays of what beauty is. The truth is, thats how beauty sells.What beauty is, is something that they dont know about. Something that lies within every women, every soul. It is the fact that you can be beautiful, by being yourself. Love youself, your inner self and with that comes outside beauty as well. That is what I can see when I watch the DOVE ads, and that is the truth.THANK you for realizing.

_-Sammy-_: When I saw the advert I was shocked how it was like meAll my life I thought I was fat and ugly and people told me that.After seeing the advert I realised that there is beauty in me and I should ignore what everyone else says.My Boyfriend said "See even they say your beautiful!"Aww bless Him Sammy

No comments: