Monday, August 4, 2008

12 Month Diary Part Two

August:
Jack is all better he only had a cold. Today when I was walking from form hut 9 to hut 5 on the east cost. I made a new path it goes to the sea. Jack and I went fishing again it’s a great place. Well I have to go!

September:
Nothing to report!!!!

October:
I was walking to that spot for fishing I found in august well I found this box with 5 things in them it was just floating in the sea. Well the five things were; a cell phone with reception, a Knife, a jacket, a pair of pants, and a tin of corn. It will help so much.


November:
Its great having new warm cloths to wear. I only wear them at night so that they dont get warn to much. i havent used the cell phone yet, it doesnt have much battery left and i want to make a hike up to the peak to use it to have better recption. i plan to leave this month some time, i need to stoke up its a weeks climb, today i collected some furit which may turn bad shortly but i will just mash it and put it in a jar, good for energy. Tonight i will finish collecting what i need fron this hut and the spring then move on to Hut 3, and collect more food. I plan to make some rope to make the journey safer. Miss the family.

December: The climb was good jack enjoyd it, though he was mostlyt carried, he help find shelter and food along the way though. We go a bit lost i havent been al the way to the peak befor so there was no path. Almost Fell off the side of the sliff but i held on to a root there. I got up there and made contact with the family, told them to get help they sounded relived to hear from me, as i was to hear from then. It seems there will be boats out look ing for the island and i'll be going home. Im going to miss this island. It has been my home for a very long time i wish i could stay, i just wish i wasnt so alone, although jack is here i need others and a hot shower, maybe i will come back, some Day.

No comments: