Sunday, July 20, 2008

Flowers and rain!

I find Flowers Amazing, they are so Beautiful. There Are so many type and colours. When i have my house i will by flowers each week and sit them on my table. I like to draw flowers though they never look and good in my drawings. My Favourite types of flowers are Roses and Daisies, i fine them to be beautiful. I like many other kinds as well but not as much. In my garden we have heaps of flowers and trees. Most trees are fruit trees and when they bloom they look so pretty all white. There is a plum tree in the back of my garden, and in plum season its blooms and white! and from my house it looks like snow in the trees, and when the blossems fall the ground is covered, its really nice. When i was younger i would run around under the branches and look up at the peetals falling down on me.

Rain. Is a wonderful thing. Some people hate it but i love it. It is so nice, it is beautiful to watch it fall and enjoy the feeling of the cilled dropletshittinbg you warm skin, and you become covered in goose bumps! I used to when little, and to be honest i still do on days when im not feeling very positive, i would go outside while the rain pours down, and when i say pours i mean it, not that light stuff that only gets you half wet. Im talking about the stuff when, you go out side and you are dranched within two seconds. That is rain. you get this amazing felling. i wish it always rained. you fell so good after, maybe after a a hot shower too so you dont get too sick. My middle name is Rain I was born on a rainy day. I think that has somthing to do with my rain obsetion.

Gotta Jet.

No comments: